Searching for an adventurous hunting experience in North Dakota? Look no further then Rolling Plains Adventures. We offer excellent pheasant, waterfowl, coyote, and deer hunting in central North Dakota. This area has some of the most prime pheasant hunting in the region. Offering private hunting locations and personalized lodging services, we differentiate ourselves in so many ways. We specialize in putting our guests on top. After an adventurous pheasant, deer, or waterfowl hunt at Rolling Plains Adventures, relax in one of our two lodges located on the ranch. If you enjoy having a BBQ on the deck, watching a DVD from our collection, relaxing in the spa, witnessing one of the spectacular sunsets, learning about the ranch history, or anything else we accommodate to, we are your hunting paradise. Experience what Rolling Plains Adventures has to offer and see why others keep returning year after year. We are your hunting hot spot!
The land has been family owned and operated since 1882 during the Homestead Act. It consists of over 10,000 acres of CRP, cropland, small lakes, orchards, food plots, thick brush areas, trees, native grasslands, and much more. There are still wagon trails, quick sand, and old building foundations from the early settlers to explore within our hunting ranch. Learn about local history and witness some of the amazing sunsets while hunting one of the oldest working ranches in the state still in operation.
Pheasant: Basic hunting/lodging package
* $225 per person per day (minimum 4 hunters)
* group bookings of 10 or more receive 5% discount
* add an extra night lodging for $200 (upon availability)
* add a waterfowl or coyote hunt to package for $75/day
Fully Loaded Package:
* 3 days hunting for pheasants/grouse or waterfowl or coyotes/fox ( pick any 2)
* 4 nights lodging in one of Rolling Plains Adventures rustic pine lodges
* guiding optional
* optional Rolling Plains Adventures dog use
* use of all Rolling Plains Adventures waterfowl hunting equipment
* meals (cooked and served in the Rolling Plains Adventures dining lodge)
* skeet practice and contest at our target range
* bird cleaning
* airport pickup/drop-off
$1095 per person (minimum 3)
More packages available, please checkout the website www.rollingplainsadventures.com
Waterfowl: See Fully Loaded Package
Archery Whitetail: Bow Hunting Basic Package
* 4 days hunting & 4 nights lodging starting at $995/person
* transportation to/from field
* no trophy fees
Coyote: $225 per person per day with lodging (minimum of 2 hunters) hunting is year round, add pheasant or waterfowl, call for details.
Bow Hunting Extreme Package
* 6-7 days hunting & 7-8 nights lodging
* meals in the Rolling Plains Adventures dining lodge
* airport pick-up/drop-off
* tranLodging: We offer two fully furnished lodges and one dining lodge that are located on the ranch, Pheasant Haven, Deer Dwelling, and the Dining Lodge.
*Prices are subject to change, depending on time of year and group size. Group and combination rates available, call for prices.
Option 1: Meals are prepared and served in Rolling Plains Adventures Dining Lodge
Option 2: On your own, lodge is stocked with everything needed for cooking.
To and from field. Airport pickup available upon request.